This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for DelCor’s primary website (https://www.delcor.com/) and associated websites (collectively referred to as “Sites”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these Sites, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How can you manage your email preferences?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How do we conduct surveys and promotions?
- What is this website’s intended audience?
- Information for visitors from outside the United States
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How can you contact us?
What data do we collect?
DelCor collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Information about your computer and how you interact with our Sites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DelCor with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- When you complete a form to download white papers.
- Use our contact form.
- Subscribe to our enewsletter.
- Subscribe to email updates on specific topics.
- Register for webinars and events.
- Complete a survey or assessment.
- Use our live chat feature.
- Use or view our Sites.
- Submit a support ticket.
- Request live remote assistance.
- Apply for a job.
DelCor may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Event attendee contact information.
How will we use your data?
DelCor collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your sales inquiries.
- Send you our enewsletter.
- Email you about blog posts, podcasts, events, and other resources and services based on your interests.
- Optimize our Sites to make them more usable to our customers.
- Analyze trends, administer the Sites, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use or for other business purposes.
- Target our digital marketing based on your usage and interests.
- Marketing our services to prospective clients.
- Provide consulting or IT support services to your company.
How do we store your data?
How can you manage your email preferences?
DelCor will send you emails about resources and services based on your interests.
If you have agreed to receive email messages from DelCor, you may always opt out at a later date. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the email preferences link in the footer of any email you receive from DelCor.
What are your data protection rights?
DelCor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every DelCor customer is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DelCor for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DelCor correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DelCor to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DelCor erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DelCor restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DelCor’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DelCor transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we conduct surveys and promotions?
From time to time, DelCor, or third parties designated by DelCor, requests information from customers via surveys. Information requested may include contact information (e.g., name, mailing address) and demographic information. Survey information may be used by DelCor, or third parties designated by DelCor, for a variety of business purposes. For example, surveys will be used for the purpose of improving services offered by DelCor and to gather information about association use of information technology. Participation in DelCor surveys is completely voluntary.
In addition, you may wish to participate in online contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Participation in these contests, sweepstakes, and promotions is completely voluntary; you have a choice about whether to disclose information required to enter.
What is this website’s intended audience?
The Sites are intended for a general audience and is not intended for use or view by children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the Sites. Furthermore, we may restrict entries to any contests, sweepstakes, or promotions to entrants who are at least 18 years of age.
Information for visitors from outside the United States
If you are visiting the Sites, or any part thereof, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, or stored or processed in, the United States and other countries. Our primary web and database servers are located in the United States; however, some of our third-party providers that provide certain portions of the Sites may use servers located in other countries. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to protect your privacy. By using any portion of the Sites, you understand and consent to the transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those facilities of the third parties with whom we share it—as described in this Privacy Statement—that are located in the United States or other countries. For purposes of applicable data protection laws, we will rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer personal data across borders, including consent and performance of a contract.
Privacy policies of other websites
How you can contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com