Personify CEO Eric Thurston joined us on July 31, 2018, to discuss Pamlico Capital's investment in the company, as well as how the Wild Apricot acquisition is going. Listen to the full 20-minute conversation.
Our interview with Eric was the latest Association TechTalk brought to you by DelCor. Read on for a few highlights from our conversation.
- Personify chose Pamlico based in part on its experience in the nonprofit software industry.
- Said Eric, "This is really aimed at funding the growth of Personify."
- The partnership allows Personify to remain independent and ensures continuity for customers.
- The integration of people and cultures has been without turmoil, Eric noted. All Wild Apricot employees were retained.
- 22% of Wild Apricot customers are integrated with Personify360, allowing them to standardize across chapters.
- Significant updates since the acquisition include increasing the number of manageable contacts from 15,000 to 50,000 and adding an online store.
Got 20 minutes? Listen to our Association TechTalk with Eric to hear more details as well as what's next for Personify!
About DelCor Association TechTalks
These spur-of-the-moment and regularly scheduled online video meetings keep our clients and friends up to date on the latest technology news affecting the industry. By attending live, you hear the latest technology news and trends directly from those making it happen—and have an opportunity to pose your own questions and concerns. View the entire DelCor Association TechTalk library.