Sizzling September Events & August Blogger’s Digest
- Bill Rowan
- September 2, 2015
We had a momentous time at ASAE Annual in Detroit—learning, connecting, and lauding two of our staff. Our founding CEO, Loretta Monterastelli DeLuca, FASAE, received ASAE’s Academy of Leaders Award, the highest individual honor bestowed upon industry partners like DelCor. Senior Consultant Tobin Conley also graced the stage to pick up his CAE. We are so proud of both! To relive these moments and more—and to find out where you can #findyourITzen next.
May We Suggest?…
If you’re going to HubSpot’s Inbound conference NEXT WEEK [September 8], you’ll want to connect with your association friends… won’t you? »#InboundAssn Meetup
JUST ANNOUNCED—we’re joining forces with Results Direct to present Association Palooza IV, a free half-day event [September 15] focused on the future digital landscape for your association. (You can even earn CAE credits.)
Is a new AMS on your two-year shopping list? Don’t procrastinate—starting kicking the tires now [September 17] and bring along a good consultant! Never fear—we'll be there for you.
For more community and association events, keep reading or visit » delcor.com/events
Blogger’s Digest: August 2015
Last month, Loretta shared the 5 AMS trends you need to know.
- She kicked off this month’s blogs with a Bonus AMS Trend: APIs and middleware (August 3, 2015), about tools that help associations integrate their AMSes with other systems and data.
- If you’re AMS (or CRM) shopping, you’ll definitely want to read Loretta’s 5 tips for selecting an AMS vendor (August 20, 2015)
Of course, August = ASAE Annual, and we had a big time in Detroit.
- If you couldn’t make it this year, or you’re gearing up for another big meeting in your industry or profession, you might benefit from Loretta’s tips for ASAE Annual (or your next big conference) from a seasoned pro (August 4, 2015).
- No matter what meeting you’re attending, Tobin urges you to plan ahead, so you can turn those conference ideas into action (August 5, 2015). Read his blog for three great strategies!
- Gretchen was impressed with this year’s meeting and expo. She even blogged about it in what I learned at the 2015 ASAE Annual Meeting (August 25, 2015). Go Detroit!
While AMSes are a hot topic before, during, and after ASAE Annual, outsourced technology services are something many organizations consider to keep up with changes in hardware, software, and networks—not to mention organizational strategy, staff, culture, and budgets.
- Brian’s latest blog, outsourcing IT to a managed service provider or MSP (August 28, 2015), is a handy guide for organizations considering this route now and in the future.
- September 8: #InboundAssn Meetup (Boston)
- September 10: #MentalHealthMatters Tweet-Up (Silver Spring)
- September 15: Association Palooza IV (DC)
- September 17: AMS Fest (Crystal City)
- September 20: ASAE Foundation Bike Ride (Shepherdstown, WV)
- September 30: 16th Annual Summit Awards Dinner (DC)
- October 1: Technology Strategies for Associations (Crystal City)