Happy anniversary to us! (and our monthly blogger’s digest)
- Bill Rowan
- June 2, 2015
Yesterday marked DelCor’s 31st anniversary. Last year, we made a big deal of turning 30 by conducting 30 Acts of Appreciation. This year, the official anniversary date passed humbly and quietly. But we’ll take this brief opportunity to say thanks for sticking by us for another year as our client, colleague, employee, and friend. Each and every one of you is valued and contributes to DelCor’s success. Cheers!
Last month, we enlisted the help of our local association community to support our local food bank. The impact we’ve had on our community this year – and for the past 13 years, really – is amazing.
In the continuing spirit of The Power of Associations, we are sponsoring our 3rd annual Volunteer Night @ CAFB on June 10. Join us at the food bank warehouse in Northeast DC to provide some hands-on help! Registration is required and just 26 spots remain. Read more and sign up today!
Blogger’s Digest: May 2015
- All the world’s a stage when Dave Coriale of DelCor and René Shonerd of AIHA wrap up their series, “Reframe Your Approach to Change Management.” Enter the world of comedy and tragedy as you explore the fourth and final frame in Community Theater (May 13, 2015).
- Although the call for proposals has closed, we are still psyched for this year’s technology conference. Dave Coriale gives us a preview in Thoughts on the ASAE Technology Conference Pathways (May 13, 2015). Keep your calendar open for #tech15, coming to National Harbor December 15-16!
- Baseball season is in full swing and the Nats are leading the National League Eastern Division. But what if they subbed the “Peanuts! Popcorn!” guy in the shortstop position? It could be humorous, or disastrous. Dave Coriale takes a cue from the lineup to unveil 3 essential positions on your project team. (April 16, 2015)
- Employees are human, and humans do incredible things with portable devices. Make sure you’re prepared for successes – and accidents. Read Dave Coriale’s What association CEOs need to know about Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies (May 28, 2015).
- June 4-5: ASAE’s 2015 Finance, HR & Business Operations Conference
- June 4-5: NE/SAE Annual Meeting
- June 11-12: ASAE Executive Leadership Forum
- June 29-July 27: ASAE University: Advanced Professional Development
- July 3: DelCor will be closed in observance of Independence Day.
- In his article Technology and Strategy: Connect the Dots (June 1, 2015) for Associations Now, Mark Athitakis explores what (and how) CEOs need to know about technology, including a case study of the American Gastroenterological Association.
How’d you get here?! If it wasn’t from your inbox, it’s easy to sign up so you don’t miss next month’s issue. Simply drop us a line: marketing @ delcor.com.
Flickr photo [edited] by Dennis Yang