DelCor’s July 2014 Blogger’s Digest & #ASAE14 Preview
- Bill Rowan
- August 5, 2014
ASAE 2014 Annual Meeting & Expo
This weekend, we join thousands of association executives – and you, too, we hope – in Nashville for the annual gathering of the association brain trust. If you’re a conference newbie, be sure to visit The Hive – a lounge designed especially for you to connect with other newbies, ASAE ambassadors, DelCor staff, and mentors/veterans (yes, we “old-timers” are welcome in the lounge, too!) – or to simply find a respite amidst the conference hullabaloo.
Of course, we’re exhibiting, too. You can find us in booth 622 (next to Geico). As part of our ongoing 30 Acts of Appreciation, we’ve created a fun activity to give thanks to Nashville for being great hosts. When you “complete the DelCor meme,” we’ll donate $10 to The Cooks Academy, which helps nourish 1,300 local kids in child care. While you’re there, pick up a copy of our brand-new whitepaper on requirements analysis, or talk to us about any of our 7 areas of service – every one designed to connect you with progress!
Finally, we’ve joined Instagram! We’ll be posting photos of our favorite memes and ASAE activities. Follow us at instagram.com/delcortech.
Blogger’s Digest: July 2014
Throughout the month, we wrote about requirements, RFPs, RFIs, and how to get the most out of your vendor proposals – all with the aim of designing successful technology projects that propel your organization forward. If you’re heading to #ASAE14 with an RFP in hand, or you’re lining up budget approval for your next big IT project, or you’ll be evaluating exhibitors for a new AMS or other mission-critical system, you just might want to prepare yourself by reading a few of these posts!
- Good idea or bad idea? DIY requirements analysis for technology projects (Dave Coriale, July 8, 2014)
- The unexpected benefits of requirements analysis (Dave Coriale, July 14, 2014)
- The 6 components of a good requirements analysis process (Dave Coriale, July 18, 2014)
- Dave’s Top 10 Signs Your Project is in Trouble (Dave Coriale, July 22, 2014)
- Before you distribute an RFP, narrow down the field with an RFI (Tobin Conley, July 25, 2014)
- The recipe for a successful RFP (Tobin Conley, July 31, 2014)
And although we’re highlighting last month’s blog posts here, we’d also like to share with you a fun, bonus installment to kick off this month and our countdown to #ASAE14!
- Ask the Oracle at DelCor: a request for information (RFI) or a request for proposals (RFP)? (Tobin Conley, August 4, 2014)
- August 9-12: ASAE Annual Meeting and Expo, Nashville. Hang out with us in The Hive or at Booth 622!
- September 1: DelCor will be closed for Labor Day. Partners can access support 24/7/365 at delcor.com/support.
To receive our Blogger’s Digest by email, drop us a note at email@example.com.