Tobin Conley deals a rousing hand of PM Poker to help players (representing clients, vendors, implementors, and theproject team) apply project management principles in unusual ways.
Progress U. is where you connect with colleagues, ideas, experts, and real-world examples to help you achieve progress. Take a look at what we learned at past Progress U. events – and find out about upcoming topics and events – at NowThatsProgress.com.
At Progress U., we dive deep into specific technology topics that will help your organization move along a path to progress, and help you advance in your career. At Progress U., you will:
- Explore new ways of approaching technology solutions and implementations.
- Connect with colleagues in a focused, intimate setting.
- Learn new lingo and how to apply concepts in your organization.
- Share your own insights and expertise.
- Hear from experts in association management and IT.
In the past, we’ve gathered at Progress U. to learn about:
- Association blogging
- Project management
- Successful online strategies
- Cloud computing
For updates and ongoing conversations around Progress U. topics, follow @delcor or the #progressu hashtag on Twitter.