Selecting the best technology for your organization is a worthy accomplishment, but it only gets the job halfway done. Will the system be implemented properly, in a timely fashion? Will your staff use your new system to its full potential?
Your business practices and processes, staff training, and organizational culture impact the effectiveness of any technology implementation. When a new system doesn’t completely live up to expectations, it’s not always the tool that’s to blame. Sometimes, it’s how the tool is being used – or not.
Uncovering and fixing an underlying problem can be challenging; that’s why it’s best to get it right from the start with a skillful design study and a solid implementation supported by strong project management. DelCor consultants are project management experts who will ensure that your implementation stays on track and your staff adopts the business rules and practices needed to use new technology to its full potential.
Our consultants hold the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential, the industry-recognized certification for project managers. Thanks to their background in association management, they understand association operations, practices and processes, culture, and politics – not to mention the challenges inherent in changing business processes.
During implementation, our project management consultants:
- Provide implementation oversight, acting as a liaison between you and your implementation vendor.
- Develop timelines and checkpoints that minimize the risk of going off schedule or over budget.
- Analyze business objectives, processes, and workflow as part of a design study.
- Provide recommendations for product configuration and business process modifications.
- Work with your staff to identify barriers to change, and create action plans to overcome those barriers.
- Oversee installation and software configuration.
- Provide guidance on reports and form development, as well as data conversion.
- Test the new system before launch.
- Coordinate staff training.
Don’t settle for a job only halfway done. Call us today to learn how we make every project a success.